PHASE 2 RE-OPENING
Woo-hoo! The taproom and beer garden are open again under Phase 2... but we definitely look and feel a little different... kind of like a beer restaurant
How is it different?
Please take a couple of minutes to read... it looks like War and Peace but better informed means better expectations and helps keep all of us happier!
NEW NEW NEW
Phase 2 hours:
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday - Friday: 2pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday: 12noon - 6pm
Brewery taprooms open under Phase 2 will follow NC DHHS restaurant guidance and restrictions. Here's the basics:
- Limited occupancy and group sizes
- Social distancing required between seats. Be considerate of other guests and unless you're using the restroom or catching up with friends, please don't float between tables
- Sanitizing tables and chairs between customers and increased sanitizing of all touch surfaces
- Our folks will be frequently, compulsively washing hands or using hand sanitizer for everyone's protection
- Our staff will conduct a daily symptom screening questionnaire before starting work
- We'll post cool new DHHS signage at the entry and throughout the taproom and beer garden
So what does this mean?
What did you do to my taproom?
- "Please wait to be seated" at entry--we need to sanitize your table after previous party leaves
- First come, first served, no reservations
- No bar seating, no bar standing
- Sanitization stations throughout the taproom
- Please do not move tables...please ask and let our staff do it if we are able to maintain spacing
- Limit on group sizes at tables: 6 per table; call ahead to see if we have space to go up to 10
- If we're really busy, please consider limiting your visit so other people can also enjoy! Maybe an hour or two, then...
- Grab a crowler to go!
- Table service only. Please tip generously, our staff will work extra hard to make sure you don't go thirsty!
- No games for the kids (or adults). We're sorry, but the game pieces are too difficult to sanitize
- Please keep children at the table with adults at all times...most of them don't really understand social distancing. Maybe even enjoy a kids free night out while we're in Phase 2 for a much needed and well deserved break, right?
- Closing earlier so we can clean longer
- No live music yet...we'll bring back all your favorites as soon as we're sure we've got a good handle on how Chez Waterline works!
- Dogs are welcome, but as usual, please keep on a leash both inside and out!
CROWLER HOTLINE 757.869.3811
Call or text in your order and credit card info (no cash) and we'll have your beers ready when you get here! If you prefer not to leave your info online, no worries!!! Just place your order at the front entry! We also have a new 24oz (pint and a half) size, ask about it! Growler fills will take longer as we thoroughly sanitize before filling (clean, rinsed, glass growlers only please)
The Riverfront Farmers Market is next door every Saturday morning!
The Riverfront Farmers Market is operating with walk-through shopping every Saturday from 9am-1pm. Check their Facebook page and website for a list of vendors.
Support Local, Stay Strong!
Please remember to support our local musicians with your generous Venmo and PayPal tips during their streaming performances. Check out their social media and websites to see when they have performances scheduled!
You can also support your favorite food truck when you venture out for takeaway meals! Check their websites and social media for where they are set up and serving!