Can I book an event at Waterline?
We love hosting a wide variety of events! Whether you want it to be private (for a small fee), semi-private or sharing the space with the public, we’re happy to be your host! We always recommend stopping by the brewery to look at our space before booking your event.
- Smaller Events:
- Networking, graduation parties, anniversaries, baby showers, birthday parties, fundraisers, employee/client appreciation, holiday and Christmas parties. Please contact Delaney via email at Delaney@waterlinebrewing.com
- Interactive Events:
- Trivia, goat yoga, comedy, improve comedy, vinyl nights, plant swaps, markets. Maria@waterlinebrewing.com
- Larger Events:
- Oktoberfest, Hooley Under the Bridge, Freedom Fest, Vinyl Record Trade Show, Coffee Fest, Circle the Wagens, Mardis Gras (just to name a few). Please contact Maria via email at Maria@waterlinebrewing.com if you want to book a larger event!
Does Waterline offer beverages other than beer?
Yes, in addition to all our delicious Waterline beers, we carry a limited selection of wine, canned ciders and seltzers. We do not sell spirits or mixed drinks. We also sell a limited selection of non-alcoholic beer in our taproom.
Does Waterline sell non-alcoholic beverages?
Yes, we sell sodas (Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite), LeCroix, Gatorade, and bottled water.
Does Waterline have food?
We do not have a restaurant, but we have food trucks, usually on weekends and during events. It is best to check our social media pages for most up to date information. You are always welcome to bring in food or have food delivered.
Does Waterline allow dogs?
Absolutely, we are dog friendly! Please keep your furry friends on a leash at all times, both inside the taproom and outside in the beer garden. We also ask that you're a good neighbor: please pick up after them and also help them be sure they use their inside voice in the taproom!
Does Waterline have live music?
Yes, we have lots of live music! If you're a musician and interested in playing, please send our booking manager an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a link to videos, bandcamp, or wherever you have a sample and we'll check it out!
- For traveling bands, we get way too many solicitations to call back so thank you for letting us know and if it looks like a good match and an open date, we'll get in touch!
- Music indoors or outdoors? We watch the weather closely, but we typically leave the decision up to the musicians...electronics don't like rain, and fingers, voices, and instruments don't like cold (somewhere below 60 degrees or so).
- We normally make the call on the day of the event...weather changes pretty quickly around here!
- We're a small venue, and inside rock bands can be loud...so be ready!
Can I purchase a keg of beer for my home or event?
Yes, we sell kegs to the public. We typically have our Kolsch available in either 1/6 barrel (5 gallons) or 1/2 barrel (15 gallons). Other styles will depend on our inventory at the time you want it. We don't reserve or deliver kegs, just come by during our taproom hours to purchase. There is a refundable $50 keg deposit required. We have a limited supply of party pumps for rent as well.
Does Waterline fill glass growlers?
Yes, we still fill growlers (with a "g")...but we also sell 32oz prefilled can crowlers (with a "c") that makes it super easy to grab and go!
- Yes, we are currently canning Kolsch and Neil's IPA in 12oz cans/6 packs and all our other beers on tap are available in carryout 32oz crowlers.
- Sorry but we're unable to ship beer. You can find us on draft in lots of bars and restaurants in the Wilmington and surrounding areas, but if you don't see us on tap at your favorite place, ask for us!